Top 12 Spring Wedding Favors For 2013
Stop and smell the roses, it’s springtime! That’s probably how you’re going to feel when your wedding is near. Since you’re having a spring wedding, you feel that it’s only right that you choose favors that complement this season. Below is a list of the cutest spring wedding favors that you just won’t be able to resist.
1. Love Bug Ladybug Magnets – You can’t help but think that you were bitten by a love bug when you first felt something for that person you’re marrying. And now that you two are about to become one, you feel that these love bug ladybug magnets are the best tokens to give away to your wedding guests. With their cute smiling faces and black hearts on their plump, you know these tiny trinkets would be a big hit.
2. Cherry Blossoms Frosted Glass Coasters – Finely designed favors from the Kate Aspen collection, these frosted glass coasters with cherry blossom designs would be a nice addition to anyone’s home.
3. Cherry Blossom Elegance Mini-Pillar Candle (Set of Four) – Another charming keepsake designed with cherry blossoms is this set of mini pillar candles that can be given as a sweet sign of gratitude to the people who shared the joy of your union.
4. Bubbly Champagne Bubbles (Set of 24) – All celebrations call for champagne! Treat your guests with these bubbly champagne bubbles that come in mini green bottles with screw-off cap.
5. Spring Garden Collection watering can candles – These favors can symbolize the love that you’re going to start to cultivate and grow from this day onwards for better or worse. Each candle comes with a sophisticated pearlized finish and knitted design strip.
6. Two Peas in a Pod – Ceramic Salt & Pepper Shakers in Ivy Print Gift Box – Salt and pepper may be different but they surely go together! Same is true for you and your spouse-to-be. What better way to symbolize the harmonious fusion of your differences than with these elegant salt and pepper shakers.
7. Topiary Photo Holder/Place Card Holder (Set of Four) – What makes this particular favor stand out from the rest of the list is the fact that it has a dual purpose. At first, they can serve as place card holders to direct your guests to their proper seating. After the wedding, the guests can take these items home as souvenirs.
8. The Perfect Pair Refrigerator Magnet in Retro Kitchen Gift Box – Show everyone that you and your groom are truly the perfect pair with these memorable keepsakes beaming with color and creativity.
9. The Perfect Pair Pear Timer in Wooden Gift Box – This is another great way to celebrate how much of a perfect pair you two are. It’s a practical and charming accessory any homeowner would appreciate.
10. Tea Time Heart Tea Infuser in Tea-Time Gift Box – An elegant tea infuser that infuses elegance to any event. This heart-shaped item is crafted from polish metal and is packaged with cute little gift box tied with sheer white organza ribbon.
11. White Orchid Gel Candles – Elegant symbols of love and beauty, these candles come in uniquely shaped clear glass with rich purple details on the petals.
12. Natural Bamboo Eco-Friendly Coaster Favors (Four Coasters per Favor) – Since bamboo is a symbol of luck and success, giving away these coaster wedding favors can be a good start for you and your beau.
Don’t you just love how varied your choices are?