Wedding Reception Ideas – Get Inspired
When it comes to great wedding reception ideas (www.mydreamwedding.ca), the sky is the limit. There are countless way to express yourselves and the special love you share on your wedding day.
The most traditional wedding is a formal ceremony with an elegant reception at a hall, country club or luxurious restaurant. A limousine often transports the bridge and groom, their wedding party and their parents. Often a Cinderella theme is incorporated into an elegant wedding. Placing a Cinderella wedding carriage candle at each place setting is the perfect favor for your guests. String light garlands throughout the walkways to guide your guests with a fairytale glow. Have fairy tale dreams castle cake toppers as a lasting keepsake to bring home to your married castle after the reception.
Garden party weddings are a refreshing way to celebrate your love in a park, botanical garden or a large yard.
Often tents are set up and a main house decorated for the reception. If you release birds at your garden wedding, you will love glazed porcelain doves and flowers cake top for the top of your wedding cake. Incorporate candlelight into your outdoor day with battery operated flickering tea lights in glass flower holders at every table. Hang decorative streamers on the trees, shrubs and bushes.
A down-home western wedding is perfect for the cowboy and cowgirl in you. Set up a tent and string up light garland on the ceiling, exit and entrance. Put western boot shaped glasses filled with colorful sand or stones at every table. Use a western bride and groom cake topper on your wedding cake. Scatter cowboy boots confetti on the floor and tables.
Waterfront weddings may be held on a yacht, at a beach or in a seaside restaurant. Scatter natural shells on all your tables and display areas for an authentic nautical feel. Place sea animal glass candle holders on each table.
An Oriental theme has become popular for both Asians and non-Asians because of the romantic, dramatic colors and designs. Place botanical votive candle holders around a bonsai tree for your centerpieces. Have a script brushed silver Asian double happiness cake top on your wedding cake.
Bring humor to your special day when you hand out celebration drink tickets to all your guests. Write your own unique, funny statements throughout the reception venue with a liquid chalk wedding marker.
Your Victorian wedding with hearts and flowers timelessly celebrates your love. Mark the spot for your guests with mini vase and place card holders filled with fresh or silk flowers.
Use these basic wedding reception ideas to get your creative juices flowing.
Featured Wedding Reception Ideas
MORE on original Wedding Reception Ideas…
- Wedding Reception Balloons and Decorations
- Watch your Wedding guest’s eyes light up at your reception when you add JUMBO and stunning balloon decorations! Use 1 or a whole BUNCH of balloons in a bundle…
- Wedding Reception Decorations ~ Wedding Decor Ideas
- Many wedding ceremonies have a traditional or a religious theme. So the wedding decorations and accessories also need to be coordinated with the traditional…
- 20+ Wedding Reception Questions You Really Need to Ask
- The wedding reception may be quite complex – or very simple – and anything in between, depending on the manner in which it is planned, the number of guests,…
- Ten Ways to Make Your Wedding Reception Centerpieces Amazing
- Your wedding reception centerpieces are the focal point of your wedding reception tables, so you will want to put a lot of thought and planning into making them…
- Best Wedding Reception Table Decoration Ideas
- There are so many different types of wedding reception table decorations out there to choose from that it can be a little overwhelming when it comes to deciding…