Finding the perfect wedding boutique helps you create a one-of-a-kind atmosphere at your wedding. A specialty wedding store sells unique items to decorate and add life to your big day to make it even more exciting and memorable.
Here is a great resource for you (make sure to bookmark it so you can come back to it whenever you need a online bridal boutique): visit our sponsor’s MyDreamWedding.ca local Wedding Directory of over 10,000 vendors!
Before you go shopping, decide the theme of your wedding day. There are as many themes to choose from, as there are couples who want to get married. Create your own ambiance by combining styles and elements. To choose a wedding theme, consider your personal preferences. Ask yourself a few questions to decide the perfect style for your special day:
- Do you have a favorite season? If you both love a certain time of year the best, plan a seasonal wedding to celebrate love during the summer, fall, winter or spring. Your favorite time of year may also be your engagement date.
- Are you both beach bums? If your favorite place to hang out is the beach, have a waterfront wedding at a restaurant, beach, exotic destination or ship for the ultimate nautical nuptials.
- Do you love flowers and sunshine? A spring garden wedding including the release of live butterflies is an unforgettable event.
- Are hoedowns and square dancing your favorite ways to spend weekends? Have a Western wedding complete with cowboy hats and a square dancing caller and watch everyone get in on the good times.
- Have you dreamed of being Cinderella on your wedding day for years? A fairytale wedding with a princess theme will bring your romantic fantasies to life.
- Do you or your husband serve the country in the military? A camouflage theme reflects your dedication and pride for your country.
- Are you happiest during the holidays? A winter wedding with snowflake accessories celebrates the joy of your love and this wonderful season.
A very helpful video to decide on your wedding theme, and in particular colours, is the one produced The Knot, and you can find it here:
You can also visit the wedding theme category archives of MyDreamWedding.ca for more ideas on wedding theme choices!
Once you select your wedding theme, you can choose a specialty wedding store to find unusual treasures to decorate your day. Shopping at an online bridal boutiques is convenient because you can shop anytime of the day or night. Grab some time during your lunch hour or when everyone goes to bed to shop for your wedding accessories online. You save money on gas and public transportation while shopping at your own personal convenience. Best of all, you never have to deal with other frantic brides shopping around or persistent sales clerks trying to influence your choices.
At a specialty wedding store, you can find decorations and elegant wedding favors to match the theme of your day. During the wedding ceremony, you will want items such as a flower girl basket, ring bearer pillows, unity candles and pew markers. When you shop online, these items are embellished with incredible accents to match your personality. For your beach wedding, choose a flower girl basket and ring bearer pillow with starfish designs. If you have a garden wedding, butterflies are beautiful on the flower girl basket. A unity candle ceremony celebrates the joining of two people as one and may also be used to unite blended families after the couple exchanges their wedding vows.
Your wedding reception should include a variety of themed accessories to celebrate each event. Toast to your future together with personalized toasting flutes bearing your initials. Use a cake serving set and cake topper with snowflakes for your winter wedding. Choose a garter with pearls and lace to match your princess wedding gown at a fairytale wedding reception. Display a Western themed guest book and matching fancy pen at your wedding hoe-down or a camouflage covered guest book at a military marriage.
Finally, your guests will look for place cards and wedding favors at their seats. Choose themed wedding favors as lasting keepsakes of your special day. A lustrous leaf copper finish bottle stopper in a laser-cut leaf gift box is an ideal gift for a fall wedding. A flip flop photo frame with a flower accent that includes a picture of the happy couple is a great giveaway at beach weddings.
When you shop online, you know your day will be a special as the love you share.