The Different Kinds of Wedding Stickers and How to Decorate with Them
Planning a wedding can be quite challenging with all the details that you must pay attention to. Unique and personalized details make the difference between a great wedding from an ordinary and common one. One-of-a-kind wedding theme and decors, favors as well as invitations and garb will make the big day memorable not only for you and your partner but also for all of your guests. Why not use your creativity and artistry on your wedding preparation by making wedding stickers? These are becoming increasingly popular as they give personal touch sans spending a lot of time, money and effort.
Various Kinds of Wedding Stickers
Images, photographs or even hand-drawn illustrations are great choices when making wedding stickers. You can also browse the Internet for some other magnificent ideas for your sticker design. To help you with the task of choosing the best kind of wedding sticker for your big day, here’s a list of some good choices.
Beach wedding stickers – These are perfect for a beach-themed wedding. You can opt to have the beach environment such as the sun, sand, ocean, pearls or seashells as your main design or the beach necessities like flip flops, bathing suits, towels, sunglasses and beach umbrellas. Nautical design is also appropriate.
Vintage wedding stickers – A style that never goes out of fashion, many couples are choosing the vintage look for their theme. Vintage wedding stickers can be classified further into four types—lace, deco motif, floral and Egyptian papyrus. The lace detail sticker is a very feminine design while the deco motif is characterized by geometrical shapes with linear symmetry. The floral vintage sticker features flowers with bright colors. The papyrus symbolizes love letters.
Circular stickers – Often used for many wedding themes because of their versatility and style.
Die-cut stickers – Made from vinyl with cut-out designs using a mold or die. These offer a wide array of unique and beautiful designs.
Rectangular stickers – Widely used for weddings because they’re easy to make, print and cut.
Suggested Uses of Wedding Stickers
Couples can get creative and crafty in using their chosen wedding stickers. To give you some inspiration, take a look at the following artistic and practical suggestions.
1. Huge rectangular stickers can be used as banners over the bride and groom. You can put a lovely quote or a line of a poem in it.
2. Stickers can also be used to embellish the wedding invitations.
3. Use the wedding stickers to make “save the date” reminders for your guests.
4. These things are perfect for calendars and planners to remind your guests about your special day.
5. Customized wedding labels are often used on wine bottles, photos, hand-drawn illustration souvenirs and even wedding candles.
6. You can place stickers on tables for assigning which one goes for specific guests and member of the entourage.
7. For unique wedding favors, you can put wedding stickers on favor bags and boxes for a personalized touch without spending too much time on tying bows and ribbons.
8. Wedding stickers can also substitute for the traditional name plates or name tags of your guests.